On completion of this course, the learner will have a comprehensive understanding of Modern Awards and will be able to interpret Modern Awards.
- Have knowledge of the industrial relations framework in Australia
- Understand how to determine which modern award/s will apply to their workplace and their employees
- Understand what can and can't be included in an IFA
- Understand the various award clauses which determine an employee's pay including ordinary hours, overtime, penalty rates and allowances
- Be able to determine if they have additional superannuation obligations beyond the SG legislation
- Know how to determine when an award has been varied and how to find a past variation
- Know how to use the Fair Work Ombudsman tools
Please see our terms and conditions here before booking.