Choosing the wrong payroll vendor can be a very costly mistake, both in time and money. In conjunction with the 2020 Payroll Software and Services Directory, Australian Payroll Association is presenting a workshop on how to successfully procure payroll services and technology.
Delivered in a virtual environment, this course allows for interaction with our experienced trainers, and contains numerous practice activities, example situations and interactive whiteboard demonstrations.
In this two hour virtual workshop, Tracy Angwin will share APA's methodology for the selection and evaluation of payroll technology.
- How to build a relevant requirements document
- How to successfully brief vendors
- How to shortlist accurately to spend more time with the three most suitable vendors rather than less time with a larger group
- Management of stakeholder needs (payroll, HR, finance, IT, line management, board members and employees)
- Understanding pricing models
- Vendor evaluation (pros, cons, risks, differentiation)
At the end of the workshop, you will understand your needs regarding:
- Technical vs functional comparisons
- Fit for purpose vs user experience
- Value vs Cost
All workshop participants will receive templates for:
- Requirements document
- Scripted workshop
- Evaluation model
Please see our terms and conditions here before booking.