On completion of this course, the learner will have a comprehensive knowledge of Long Service Leave legislation across all States and Territories.
This course is suitable for individuals who have had several years experience in the payroll profession and want to learn about or update their knowledge about all rules and legislation relating to Long Service Leave in all States and Territories.
Delivered in a virtual environment, this course allows for interaction with our experienced trainers, and contains numerous practice activities, example situations and interactive whiteboard demonstrations.
In this course you will learn;
- Have up to date knowledge of the State and Territory Long Service Leave acts
- Understand the entitlement to Long Service Leave for all States and Territory acts, including pro-rata entitlement on termination
- Understand the meaning of 'continuous service', how it is applied, and the differences for all states and territories
- Be able to calculate the rate of payment for employees taking Long Service Leave and when paid out on termination
- Understand the different State and Territory rules in regards to cashing out Long Service Leave
- Understand the specific record-keeping obligations for each State and Territory in regards to Long Service Leave
Please see our terms and conditions here before booking.