Choosing the wrong payroll vendor can be a very costly mistake, both in time and money. In conjunction with the Payroll Software and Services Directory, Australian Payroll Association is presenting a workshop on how to successfully procure payroll services and technology.
In this two-hour virtual workshop, Tracy Angwin will share APA's methodology for the selection and evaluation of payroll technology.
This Virtual Workshop will focus on:
- How to build a relevant requirements document
- How to successfully brief vendors
- How to shortlist accurately to spend more time with the three most suitable vendors rather than less time with a larger group
- Management of stakeholder needs (payroll, HR, finance, IT, line management, board members and employees)
- Understanding pricing models
- Vendor evaluation (pros, cons, risks, differentiation)
At the end of the Virtual Workshop, you will understand your needs regarding:
- Technical vs functional comparisons
- Fit for purpose vs user experience
- Value vs Cost
All participants will receive templates for:
- Requirements document
- Scripted workshop
- Evaluation model
The Virtual Workshop will run for approximately 2 hours and you will leave with confidence that you can run a procurement process at the lowest risk to your employer and with the highest chance of success.
WHEN: Recording available
Please contact us if would like to purchase the last recorded workshop.