For 2022, End of Year Seminars are coming to you, wherever you are, in the form of a Virtual Classroom! Keeping up to date with payroll legislation is as important now as it always has been.
The Virtual End of Year Seminar will cover all the usual End of Year content, and it will also address new legislation and proposed upcoming legislation that will affect payroll.
Early bird discount ends 30th April 2022.
The Virtual Classroom starts at 10:00 am AEST and will conclude at 2:30 pm AEST with scheduled breaks and Q&A.
Seminar content includes:
- EOY reporting requirements for STP
- Where to report all of your payments in both STP Phase 1 and 2
- STP Finalisation
- Amendments to STP Reporting
- Key rates and threshold changes for the 2022-23 year including:
- Payroll Tax
- Annual wage review
- Looking to the future - what's coming in 2022-23
- A year in review – changes during 2021-22 FY