On completion of this course, the learner will have a comprehensive knowledge of superannuation and will assist payroll professionals in identifying compliance issues.
The knowledge obtained in this course will assist payroll professionals in identifying compliance issues with superannuation and is suitable for individuals who have had several years of experience in the payroll profession.
Delivered in a virtual environment, this course allows for interaction with our experienced trainers, and contains practice activities, example situations and interactive whiteboard demonstrations.
At the end of this course, learners will have an understanding of:
- Understand their minimum superannuation guarantee obligations
- Have knowledge of choice of super fund legislation
- Understand the meaning of Ordinary Time Earnings
- Be able to apply the Maximum Superannuation Contribution Base correctly
- Understand what salary sacrifice contributions are and what it means to be an 'effective' salary sacrifice arrangement
- Be able to accurately report their Reportable Employer Superannuation Contributions (RESC)
- Know how to complete the Superannuation Guarantee Charge Statement
- Have knowledge of their Record-keeping obligations specific to superannuation
Please see our terms and conditions here before booking.