As a leading payroll “centre of excellence” we are committed to ensuring that our Payroll recruitment processes provide a level of accuracy, expertise and value that exceeds that of any generalist recruitment agencies or in house recruitment functions.
Why the APA Payroll Recruitment Methodology has been proven to be more effective:
1. Sourcing Payroll People
- No online (job board) advertising.
- Bespoke “care factor” – high engagement - no “high street” recruitment agency processes
- Targeted word of mouth referral from engaged, pre-qualified national payroll audience
2. Qualified Payroll Clients
- We choose clients that value and recognise the importance of a high performing payroll function.
- We choose clients that provide genuine payroll career opportunities and support payroll qualifications.
- Company cultural fit is at the forefront of all our appointments
3. Payroll Sector Expertise
- Fully qualified payroll sector advice including comprehensive interview briefing and payroll career planning
- Direct access to full suite of payroll training courses / qualifications
- Unique Payroll Knowledge Assessment to measure
underlying technical payroll capability
A TRACK RECORD OF RECENT PAYROLL APPOINTMENTS INCLUDES :
- National Payroll Manager - International Bank
- Payroll Manager - Global Technology Business
- Senior Payroll Officer - Resources Sector
- Senior Payroll Analyst - Heathcare Sector
- Payroll Program Director - National Retail Group
- Payroll Officer - Boutique Media Company
- Group Payroll Manager - Global Pharmaceutical Company
- Payroll Specialist - Not-For-Profit Sector
2017 PAYROLL SALARY DATA
Please contact us directly for the 2017 Payroll Salary Survey Results.
PAYROLL RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Andy Thompson to discuss your payroll recruitment needs
Mobile 0450 563 073