EOY Payroll Training
Australian Payroll Association’s end of year seminar will cover everything you need to know for 2018/19.
The classroom-based seminars will use case studies, worked examples and checklists in addition to legislative reasoning to provide a comprehensive understanding of the payroll year-end process. It will also address new legislation and proposed upcoming legislation that will affect payroll.
Seminar content includes:
- Presentation from the ATO with an update on Single Touch Payroll (STP) and advice on what you need to do to deliver a compliant payroll report to the ATO from 1 July 2018
- May 2018 Budget Announcements
- Annual wage review
- Minimum wage increase
- *NEW General Protection Data Regulation (GDPR) relating to any business that holds, controls or processes personal data of EU residents, regardless of business location
- *NEW Overview of the Notifiable Data Breach (NDB)
- Types of Payment Summaries
- Payment Summary Reporting Requirements
- The reconciliation process
- The PAYG annual return
- Year-End Checklist
- Amendments to payment summaries and returns
- Key rates and thresholds 2018/2019 – ETP
- Key rates and thresholds 2018/2019 – Superannuation
- Key rates and thresholds 2018/2019 – Superannuation Contribution Caps
- Key rates and thresholds 2018/2019 – Payroll Tax
The training is catered and includes lunch. Please advise any dietary requirements. Members discounts apply.
Sorry the training has been completed but you can still purchase the webinar recording below:
|Webinar Recording||(Complimentary for Standard and Corporate Members)|