At Australian Payroll Association we provide an additional layer of value and technical expertise to all payroll recruitment assignments. We provide
a discreet and highly consultative end-to-end payroll recruitment process across all payroll positions from operational roles to senior leadership
and payroll consulting assignments.
With a track record of delivering high calibre payroll professionals at all levels across the payroll sector we have a distinct advantage over
traditional SEEK processes or generalist recruitment agencies. We don’t advertise externally. We are expert advisors to the payroll sector.
We are able to source the very best payroll people from our own national network – we currently communicate with over 6000 payroll professionals
nationally on a weekly basis.
Our valued members continually voiced a growing frustration with the high turnover and lack of quality payroll people available from direct payroll
recruitment processes. The SEEK process (and other online advertising mediums) have become inefficient and largely inaccurate. Generalist recruitment
companies do not understand the intricacies of payroll and often simply replicate what a company can do for themselves.
A TRACK RECORD OF RECENT PAYROLL APPOINTMENTS INCLUDES :
- National Payroll Manager - International Bank
- Payroll Manager - Global Technology Business
- Senior Payroll Officer - Resources Sector
- Senior Payroll Analyst - Heathcare Sector
- Payroll Program Director - National Retail Group
- Payroll Officer - Boutique Media Company
- Group Payroll Manager - Global Pharmaceutical Company
- Payroll Specialist - Not-For-Profit Sector
2016 PAYROLL SALARY DATA
Please find click this link to the 2016 Payroll Salary Survey Results from our latest National
PAYROLL RECRUITMENT PROCESS